A free guide for you...
How to stop feeling guilty for wanting something more from life
One mindset shift you can make today so that you take charge of your life and explore your full potential
Do you want to get more from your life and create your own vision of success?
Then you’ve come to the right (write!) place.
I know you want “something more” from your life.
You know that you’re capable, perhaps you already know what you want.
But something’s holding you back.
- you know that you’re already very lucky and you feel guilty, selfish and self-indulgent for even thinking about wanting something more for yourself
- you’re regularly riddled with self-doubt and wonder if you’re just being silly and should stick to what you know
- you often decide you’re probably greedy and berate yourself for a while. You then return to “normal” until the desire for something more weaves its way into your heart and mind again
- all this internal to-ing a fro-ing is so energy-draining that you’re exhausted, unable to determine the first step to take to move forward, so you stay stuck and conflicted
I get that completely and they’re horrible feelings, aren’t they? For so long I spent my days feeling unfulfilled, dissatisfied and lethargic. I didn’t know how to stop feeling that way or, indeed, if it was possible to stop at all.
Long story short, is was.
I’m Elle Turner, a writer and a Personal Development & Success Journaling coach. I knew (for too long) that I could do something more with my life and (eventually) turned to the blank page to find out what. I developed an ongoing practice of journaling for personal development and, through this, worked out what I wanted from my life and how to start creating my future around what matters to me most.
I discovered that I had my thinking completely back to front, that all the guilt, inner conflict and self-doubt was unnecessary and, frankly, just wasting my time.
I’m excited to share this free guide with you, and the journaling exercises inside, so you too discover that not only is it possible for you to find and live your “something more”, it’s necessary that you do so.
Do you want to take charge of your future and fulfil the potential you know you have within you?
The first step is to download How to stop feeling guilty for wanting something more from life, a free guide that will help you:
- Explore the first mindset shift necessary to allow you to focus on what you want from your life going forward so that you can take charge of your personal development
- settle the inner conflict between your own ambition and the guilt you feel because you’re already very lucky in your life so that you believe in the benefit to both yourself and others of you achieving your potential
- feel encouraged and energised to start on your personal development journey, a journey you can support with Success Journaling, so that you continue to follow your personal path to success and fulfillment
It’s in your hands (and head and heart).
Don’t leave your happy ending to chance.
Are you ready to write the next chapter in your life story?