Are you ready to create your own vision of success?
Then you’ve come to the right (write) place.
I’m here to help you create a life round what matters to you most, achieve your personal vision of success and have a positive impact on your world through writing.
I’m Elle Turner, a writer, stationery-lover and bookworm who believes we can achieve personal success, and enhance the world around us, using writing to create our “something more”. I call this Success Journaling - a creative, fun and powerful tool for self-development. If you’d like a lifelong companion for clarity, creativity, support and success, Success Journaling is for you.
Does this sound familiar?
- You know you could do so much more with your life, but you’re stuck. You’re creatively stifled and unsure what to tackle first.
- You’ve spent so long focusing on your family that you’ve forgotten who you are as an individual and you haven’t had time to even try to remember.
- You feel guilty because you’re already very lucky and wonder if you’re being selfish and self-indulgent for even thinking about yourself
- You regularly decide you’re probably just greedy and berate yourself for a while. You then return to “normal” until the something more gremlin worms its way into your heart and mind again.
And so it goes on.
I understand these feelings so well and they’re not great, are they?
For so long I felt like that and spent my days feeling unfulfilled, dissatisfied and lethargic. I didn’t know how to stop feeling that way or, indeed, if it was possible to stop at all.
(Long story short, IT WAS!)
So, what did I do?
I turned to writing – both fiction and journaling. I’d already journaled off and on for years and, as an introverted, stationery-loving bookworm, didn’t know what to do other than to turn to a blank noteook to “think things through”. Without really realising what I was doing initially, I began to get to know myself better. I learned how I react to situations, clarified what I want and don’t want and made inroads into shifting the balance of my life towards what matters to me most.
You can read my story here but, the short version is, I developed a practice of Journaling for self-development and now my journal is my lifelong, life-enhancing companion.
Whenever I want to DO something different, THINK something through or CREATE a change to better my life, putting pen to paper is always my first step. And what’s more, this Success Journaling can be creative and it’s FUN.
Think of the main character in a book you love.
Broadly speaking, chances are that, at the beginning of their story, they want something from life that they haven’t got, but that really matters to them.
Throughout their story they grow and change, learning more about themselves and who they are along the way.
By the end of the story, even though it’s not been without challenge, the character’s life is enhanced, they feel achievement, a sense of peace or happiness originally missing from their days and you know they’re going to move onwards and upwards from there.
That’s a simplistic way to describe one possible character arc but, when you think about it, a story needs its protagonist to learn, act and grow or the story just isn’t as good as could be.
The same is true of our own life story.
You are the main character in your life story and you’re too important to leave your happy ending to chance.
As a writer and bookworm, I love to think about the parallels between life and fiction. That’s why my method of Success Journaling uses the principles of fiction (such as character, setting, dialogue etc) as a structure for working on our self-development.
How fun is that?!
This isn’t about a fictional character, though, this is about real, live, wonderful YOU. Everything you need to create your something more is already within you and, through Success Journaling, you can bring it out.
- you want to achieve your personal vision of success and make a positive impact on your world, all while meeting your many commitments and responsibilities with energy
- you're ready to feel lighter, brighter and more fulfilled, devoting time and mental space to what matters to you most
- you’re grateful for everything you have and want to make the most of your life in gratitude for everything you’ve been given
Success Journaling may be for you.
If you’re ready to achieve your personal vision of success, unlock and express your creativity and have a positive impact on your world through Success Journaling, come and join the email community.
Online courses are coming soon. In the meantime, grab your FREE copy of START YOUR SUCCESS JOURNALING STORY and write the first page today.*
*You’ll be added to Elle Turner Creative’s mailing list so that you receive updates, inspiration, some exclusive content and occasional offers. You can, of course, unsubscribe from the updates at any time if you find you’re not keen on them. There’s a link to ETC’s privacy notice at the bottom of the page that lets you know how your personal info is used.